- Medical grade compression garments
- All of our products are free of any allergens such latex, formaldehyde, etc
- Soft breathable fabrics with flat seams
- Durable construction for continuous wear
- Adjustable front or side-mounted fastenings to account for swelling
Important Healthy Tip: Due to long, continuous periods of time that you may need to wear the garment, it is recommended to purchase 2 garments. Having two garments will enable you to always have a freshly clean garment, while the other one is being washed.
Care for your garment: Recova compression garments can be machine or manually washed at a temperature of 30°C max. Do not use fabric conditioner or bleach. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean. Just hung the garment to air dry
Post Surgery Garments main functions:
- To provide sustained pressure and support to aid recovery;
- To improve comfort, control pain and reduce swelling (oedema);
- To improve body contouring and skin retraction (i.e. minimise sagging);
- To promote effective blood circulation in the affected area;
- To help your body flush out potentially harmful toxins.
- To minimise the risk of complications (e.g. infection or thrombosis)
If you have any questions or require advice on sizes please send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible