- 82% Cheaper than disposable masks.*Disposable Mask: 70p per wear **MasksUK Reusable Mask: 12p per wear
- Help to reduce the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus
- Help the NHS and medical services by not buying the masks that they desperately need!
- Nanotechnology coated layer for maximum protection
- Re-usable and can be washed up to 100 times. Saves money and the environment!!
- Ethically sourced fabrics
- UK Based Company
- Low-profile, sleek pattern design that hugs the face and isn’t bulky
*Based on the average online selling price of disposable masks.
**Based on the highest price when purchasing a single mask.
Nanotechnology coated 3-layered 100% cotton face masks (Face Coverings/PPE) that help filter the air and guard against droplets that enter/leave through your mouth and nose, which help to reduce the chance of spreading airborne and droplet illnesses. Our masks are machine washable up to 100 times. The outer layer uses cotton nanotechnology for ultra-water resistance, and the inner layers are breathable and moisture-wicking cotton muslin cloth. Available in men’s (LARGE) and women’s (MEDIUM) size.
MADE IN THE UK (Yorkshire) by a tailoring company manufacturing facilities to join the effort to increase PPE. Our masks are not intended as medical-grade masks. There is a global shortage of these medical masks and they need to be available for the frontline medical staff who are actively working to save lives every day. This is a great reason to buy a quality alternative.
These masks are an excellent alternative and with Nanotech coating they are far superior to many of the plain cotton masks that are being sold right now. Nanotechnology is a water resilient layer that prevents droplets filtrating both in and out of the mask. Reusable/washable up to 100 times makes them cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Note: Non-Returnable Hygiene Product.