Xeragel scar reduction gel is a game-changer for anyone looking to reduce the appearance of scars. Silicone is the clinical gold standard for scar treatment and prevention, and Xeragel is recommended by the International Advisory Panel on Scar Management. This clinically-proven silicone gel helps to flatten, soften, smooth, and reduce the appearance of scars, whether they are old or new. Xeragel is effective for a wide range of scars, including those from surgery, injury, burns, keloids, raised and superficial scars, and hypertrophic scars. With Xeragel, you can expect to see a significant improvement in the appearance of your scars. Its unique formula helps to hydrate and protect the skin, reducing redness and improving overall texture. Say goodbye to unsightly scars and hello to smooth, clear skin with Xeragel.
• Reduces redness surrounding scars.
• Relieves itching and pain associated with scars.
• Xeragel is a lightweight, non-stinging, self-drying, waterproof, odourless, and colourless.
• Helps the scar become smoothed, soothed and enhanced.
• Forms a barrier around the scar that prevents exposure to bacteria.
• Helps prevent abnormal scars from forming.
• Appropriate for adults and children and all skin types.
• Xeragel has no side effects with proper use and can be worn under cosmetics.
• The most widely studied topical scar product in the world that is clinically proven for scar reduction.
• Recommended by physicians.
• Quantity: 10 g.
Instructions for Use:
- After cleaning the affected area, pat dry and gently spread a very thin coat of Xeragel over the site.
- Apply several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
- After application, wait 8-10 minutes for the gel to dry.
- Recommended storage conditions are 13ºC-35ºC
- Apply Xeragel once the wounds have completely closed up. This is generally after 2/3 weeks.