Silicone is the clinical gold standard for scar treatment and scar prevention having demonstrated clinical efficacy over all other forms of topical treatments and is recommended by the International Advisory Panel on Scar Management
Xeragel scar reduction gel helps flatten, soften, smooth, and reduce old and new scars, scars from surgery, injury, burns, keloids, raised and superficial scars and hypertrophic scars.
• Reduces redness surrounding scars.
• Relieves itching and pain associated with scars.
• Xeragel is a lightweight, non-stinging, self-drying, waterproof, odourless, and colourless.
• Helps the scar become smoothed, soothed and enhanced.
• Forms a barrier around the scar that prevents exposure to bacteria.
• Helps prevent abnormal scars from forming.
• Appropriate for adults and children and all skin types.
• Xeragel has no side effects with proper use and can be worn under cosmetics.
• The most widely studied topical scar product in the world that is clinically proven for scar reduction.
• Recommended by physicians.
• Quantity: 10 g.
Instructions for Use:
- After cleaning the affected area, pat dry and gently spread a very thin coat of Xeragel over the site.
- Apply several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
- After application, wait 8-10 minutes for the gel to dry.
- Recommended storage conditions are 13ºC-35ºC
- Apply Xeragel once the wounds have completely closed up. This is generally after 2/3 weeks.