Pro-Sil is the perfect solution for anyone seeking to reduce the appearance of scars. It's the only silicone gel glide-on stick with clinically-proven results. Its unique design allows for easy and convenient application, providing more benefits than any other competitor on the market. The Pro-Sil stick features Biodermis' patented silicone scar therapy technology, delivering industry-leading scar management. The glide-on applicator makes treating your scars easier than ever, providing your scars with the extra care they need. With Pro-Sil, you can effectively reduce the appearance of scars, improving your skin's overall texture and appearance. Say goodbye to unsightly scars and hello to smooth, clear skin with Pro-Sil.
Designed for: Hands/arms, face, neck, tummy, legs, feet & ankles, C- section scars, tummy tuck scars, liposuction wounds, breast surgery scars, burns, hypertrophic scars, keloids & prevention, body piercing or tattoo scars.
4.25g (1 month supply)
- Dramatically Reduce Visibility of Scars
- Smooths and softens to Diminish Appearance of Scars and stretch marks
- Great for scars on any part of the body
- Completely Invisible leaving no oily residue on your skin
- Easy to carry and apply anytime of the day
- Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick
- Designed for all scars, including raised (hypertrophic and keloid), flat and burn scars
- No more messy creams or ointments
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket
- Fragrance and dye free
- Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar treatment ingredient
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE - Pro-Sil
1. Clean and dry the scar site before each application.
2. Apply Pro-Sil liberally over the entire scar.
3. Repeat several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
4. To remove, wipe off with a clean cloth or tissue.
5. Recommended storage conditions are 13ºC-35ºC.
The overall optimal period of use is usually 8 to 12 weeks.
How Does it Work?
Scars need an “ideal healing environment,” meaning the appropriate balance of moisture and maximum exposure to oxygen. Pro-Sil is a fully-encapsulating gel formula — it completely covers the scar treatment site for uniform treatment of the entire site. Although the entire site is covered, Pro-Sil is semipermeable when cured, allowing oxygen to enter while keeping excess moisture out — the ideal environment for healing scar tissue.