Epi-foam™ pads offer patients and surgeons an important evolution in post-operative care. Epi-foam™ provides an excellent platform over which to apply post-operative compression garments. Epi-foam's unique silicone-gel surface provides a gentle adherent patient interface that helps avoid the problems associated with more aggressively adherent foam pads.
- The premier compression foam in the industry
- Provides extra comfort under post-operative compression garments.
- Reduces post-operative bruising & swelling
- Provides uniform compression distribution
- Minimises folds and creases
- Easy to apply and shape to 3-dimensional contours
- Latex-free silicone gel and polyurethane foam
- Porous silicone-gel allows proper oxygen flow
- Specifically designed for Liposuction and Body Contouring procedures
- Ideal following liposuction of the abdomen, arms, chin, thighs and other areas where uniform healing is desired (Pads can be cut to desired shape)
Contains: Each package contains (x 3 pads) (19.7 x 29.2 x 1.3 cm / 7.75 x 11.5 x .5 in)
Ingredients: Medical-Grade Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam Pads with a Medical Grade Silicone Gel Surface (Polymerized Siloxanes)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1.Gently wash treatment area and pat dry.
2.Open the plastic pouch and remove the pad.
3.Peel and remove the poly film liner from the foam pad, exposing the adhesive surface.
4.Position the pad over the body area to be covered with the adhesive surface “facing” the skin.
5.Gently apply the pad to the desired area.
6.May be cut or trimmed to size.
7.Gently apply pressure and “smooth out” the pad from the centre towards the edges for even coverage.
Optimal wearing time for Post Operative Foam pads is 24 hours per day and optimal treatment period is 5 to 7 days.
Remove prior to bathing and re-apply as instructed by physician.
How is the silicone backing beneficial?
The unique silicone-gel surface provides a gentle adherent patient interface that helps avoid the problems associated with more aggressively adherent foam pads.
Is it reusable?
Up to 24 hours