Varicose vein problems?
3 February 2023 | Admin
Varicose veins are a disorder characterized by the permanent widening of a vein and they have a tortuous appearance associated with changes of the vein walls. The veins most affected by this condition are those ones in the lower limbs.
At Recova Compression, we have a selection of compression tights and compression socks that are medical garments with graduated compression: they improve blood circulation, reduce pain and inflammation and prevent the formation of blood clots associated with varicose veins.
Graduated compression is an effective solution to treat the symptoms of varicose veins and improve the quality of life.
5 TIPS TO PREVENT AND RELIEVE DISEASE:
• Maintain an active lifestyle: regular walking and stretching exercises improve blood circulation.
• Avoid standing or sitting for long periods of time: change positions from time to time and raise your legs from time to time.
• Wear graduated compression stockings: they help prevent and control the symptoms of varicose veins.
• Eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water: this will help control your weight and keep your blood flowing.
• Avoid smoking: Smoking can make symptoms of varicose veins worse
Keep in mind that these recommendations are general, and the treatment of varicose veins depends on many individual factors. Always speak to your doctor for personalized advice.